Cross-Disciplinary Research Initiatives
The Faculty of Humanities' researchers engage in cross-disciplinary projects across departmental or faculty boundaries. The research projects can be contacted via their websites.
- Asian Dynamics Initiative
- CEMES - Centre for Modern European Studies
- Climate change: The Human Factor in Climate Change
- Migration Initiative
- Centre for Healthy Ageing
- Materiality in Islam Research Initiative (MIRI)
UCPH Excellence Programme for Interdisciplinary Research
In January 2013, 18 projects were granted research funds from the University of Copenhagen's Excellence Programme for Interdisciplinary Research. The Faculty of Humanities is a part of 15 of the projects and is coordinating the following 3 projects:
- Counteracting Age-Related Loss of Skeletal Muscle Mass (website in danish)
- PROGRAM – Information PROminence and GRAMmar in mind and brain
- The disrupted “we”: Shared intentionality and its psychopathological distortions
See the list of all the Excellence Programmes.