Orientation for full degree students
In the week prior to the start of the semester, the Faculty of Humanities hosts an introductory programme for all new masters students.
The orientation programme includes essential information that will prepare you for your studies at the Faculty of Humanities. All new masters students are expected to attend the programme.
The Faculty of Humanities' Orientation Programme was held from 28 to 30 August 2019 at South Campus.
On Friday, 30 August, students participate in a programme-specific introduction to the Master's degree programme.
The individual introductory programmes are uploaded below:
- MA in Advanced Migration Studies
- MA in Applied Cultural Analysis: Programme introduction will be held on the first day of classes. Please refer to Absalon for more information.
- MA in Cognition and Communication
- MA in Film and Media Studies
- MSc in Information Science and Cultural Communication
- MSc in IT & Cognition
Select presentations from this year's Orientation Programme can be found below.
- Wednesday's presentations (incl. Introduction to the University, Royal Library & Innovation Hub)
- Academic Writing and Culture
If you have any questions please contact International Admissions.
Karen Blixens Plads 8, DK- 2300 Copenhagen S
Phone: +45 40 47 11 97
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
From 9:00 to 12:00 (CET+1)
Please note that we might be occupied, so please feel free to book ahead.
The office is closed during Danish national holidays.