CFS Conference: Empathy, Group Membership and We-Intentionality
An Interdisciplinary Conference
How does empathy enable social or group identity? Does group membership affect interpersonal understanding, and how does it modulate empathy along in-group/out-group divides? Can groups be targets of empathy, or individuals only? Are collaborating individuals better empathizers?
- Stephen Butterfill (University of Warwick)
- Thomas Fuchs (University of Heidelberg)
- Shaun Gallagher (University of Memphis)
- Joel Krueger (University of Exeter)
- Heidi L. Maibom (University of Cincinnati)
- John Michael (Central European University/CFS)
- Elisabeth Pacherie (Institut Jean Nicod, Paris)
- Joanna Rączaszek-Leonardi (University of Warsaw)
- Alessandro Salice (CFS)
- Jan Slaby (Free University Berlin)
- Thomas Szanto (CFS)
- Joona Taipale (University of Jyväskylä)
- Dan Zahavi (CFS)
The conference is free and open to all, but prior registration is required.
Please register by sending an email to Thomas Szanto.