Research data management concerns decisions and practices related to collecting, organising, processing, storage, preservation and sharing of digital and physical data during and after the term of a research project, and ensures, among other things:
- that good scientific practice and ethical guidelines are followed
- increased credibility of the methodology and process and that the research term can be documented more easily
- increased visibility and impact of the research
- that navigating your own data becomes easier
- that sharing data becomes safe and easy
- a lowered risk of data loss.
The Faculty of Humanities has set up a task force for data management, which administratively supports and provides guidance on the practical aspects of data management.
The task force is happy to attend individual meetings or larger events in research groups, centres or institutions to talk about data management and their administrative support.
The task force consists of:
- Lene Offersgaard
- Emil Zolthan Bozard
- Emil Johansen Gadegaard
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.