Credit transfer students

If you are currently enrolled in a full degree programme in Denmark, you can apply to take single elective courses at the Faculty of Humanities.

You are eligible to apply as a credit transfer student if you are currently enrolled as:

  • a full degree student at one of the other faculties at the University of Copenhagen, or
  • a full degree student at another Danish university

The credits for the course(s) must be transferrable to your Danish study programme. To ensure that the credits for the course can be transferred, applicants are required to provide the University of Copenhagen with a pre-approval from their Danish educational institution. 

If you are enrolled in an educational institution outside of Denmark or if you have already graduated, you should follow the application procedures for Guest Students at the Faculty of Humanities.